Finally, we apply the scheme for dressing the many-electron processes to a discussion of time scales in two-step double ionization, introducing the laser pulse duration in an intuitive way.
- OSA | Theory of multiphoton ionization of atoms by intense laser fields?
- ShaderX2: Shader Programming Tips and Tricks with DirectX 9.0!
- Knovel offers following tools to help you find materials and properties data.
- Journal of the Optical Society of America B!
- Laser-matter interaction in intense laser fields?
- More Kaleidoscopes for February 2015.
Lund University Login for staff. Research Portal Find researchers, research outputs e. Home Research Outputs Many-electron dynamics of heavy atoms in intense laser field Overview Cite BibTeX. Abstract We discuss the role of many-electron interactions in multiphoton multielectron ionization of heavy atoms and try to indicate the relative importance of collective effects and screening, relaxation and shakeup, and Fermi sea correlations.
Charles J. Joachain
Other links Link to publication in Scopus. Error rating book. Refresh and try again. Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :.
Thanks for telling us about the problem. Return to Book Page. Sergio Martellucci.
- B-29 Superfortress in Action No 165.
- Quantum fluid density functional theory of helium atom in an intense laser field?
- Atoms, Solids, and Plasmas in Super-Intense Laser Fields - Google книги!
- Mr. Darcys Great Escape: A tale of the Darcys & the Bingleys (The Pride & Prejudice Continues Book 3).
- Between the Dark and the Daylight.
Arthur N. Chester Goodreads Author Editor.
Charles J. Joachain Editor.http://fensterstudio.ru/components/lipinel/qurib-averiguar-numero-oculto.php
The 56th Course 'Atoms and Plasmas in Super-Intense Laser fields' | COST Action MP
At these enormous laser intensities, atoms, and molecules are exposed to extreme conditions and new phenomena occur, such as the very rapid multi photon ionization of atomic systems, the emission by these systems of very high order harmonics of the exciting laser light, the Coulomb explosion of molecules, and the acceleration of electrons close to the velocity of light. These phenomena generate new behaviour of bulk matter in intense laser fields, with great potential for wide ranging applications which include the study of ultra-fast processes, the development of high-frequency lasers, and the investigation of the properties of plasmas and condensed matter under extreme conditions of temperature and pressure.
In particular, the concept of the "fast ignitor" approach to inertial confinement fusion ICF has been proposed, which is based on the separation of the compression and the ignition phases in laser-driven ICF. The aim of this course on "Atom, Solids and Plasmas in Super-Intense Laser fields" was to bring together senior researchers and students in atomic and molecular physics, laser physics, condensed matter and plasma physics, in order to review recent developments in high-intensity laser-matter interactions.
Network for Inertial Confinement Fusion
Get A Copy. Hardcover , pages. Published September 30th by Springer first published June 1st More Details Original Title. Other Editions 3. Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.